- Explore and discover the great “Balcon del Diablo”
- Get to know and understand the Andean cosmovisión
- Walk the Inca roads
- Approximate walking time: 8-9hours
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
- Enter the city until San Blas
- Discover the artisan neighborhood of San Blas
The walk starts atI the esplanade of the archaeological site of Sacsayhuaman and heads towards Chacán is the real name of ‘Balcon del Diablo’. A few minutes from the start our hike, we will get in the Yuncaypata valley, we are going to walk among the eucalyptus forests and cultivated fields worked by the local people.
‘Balcon del Diablo’ presents a perfect harmony between Inca architecture and nature, with constructions located on the rocks that seem to be one. At the top of the cliff, a crack works as a viewpoint of the whole panorama.of the valley,
After our tour at the inca site of Balcon del diablo we will continue walking towards Cusco city, passing through the Temple of the Moon; Is a beautiful inca site too, here you will learn more about the Andean cosmovision and its link with the stars and forces of nature. After that we will continue hiking to cusco city and then we will join the route of the old Inca road or inca trail that headed to the Antisuyo región back in the inca’s time ,after that we will get in the cusco city until reaching San Blas Square, located in a neighbourhood of cusco city, known for its talented artisans, finally we will take you to your hotel.
What does include?
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Private transportation
- An auxiliary guide for groups of more than 9 passengers
- Box Lunch
Does not include ?
- Entry tickets to archaeological sites (Sacsayhuamán),
- Personal expenses, activities and meals not mentioned.
- one Person: USD 85.00
- 2-3 People: USD 50.00 per person.
- 4-5 People: USD 40.00 per person
- 6 -+ People: USD 30.00 per person
PERU WILD TREKS operates the Urquillos Trail route; our groups are not shared with third parties.
We are a direct TOUR OPERATOR that never passes clients to other agencies as most other agencies do here in Cusco to save operating costs and with a poor quality.
We will make the trip even if there are only 02 people in your group.
WHAT WE NEED WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Full name
- Let us know your arrival date and the name and address of your accommodation in Cusco
- Tour departure date
- Send a deposit of 50% of the total price of your tour in order to organize your tour. (The remainder of your balance will be due upon your arrival in Cusco.) Payment may be made via *Western Unión or PayPal, and clicking on the BOOK NOW button.
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear or plastic poncho
MORE SIMILAR TOURS : FULL DAYS