Machupicchu full day by train
If you want to visit Machu Picchu one of the seven wonder of the world, but you don’t have enough time, don’t worry, this is not an impediment, relax, choose the best time to start and end your trip and the type of train that suits you best, We have the best trip for you, prepare to live an unforgettable experience, enjoy the best day of your life on a Machu Picchu one day tour.
- LOCATION: CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU.
- AVAILIBILITY: EVERY DAY.
- DIFFICULTY: EASY BUT WITH LOT OF WALKING AROUND THE INCA SITE.
For this very special day trip for you, we have departures every day, where you can choose the departure time from Cusco and also what time you would like to be back in Cusco, this will depend on what time you want to arrive in Machu Picchu and how long time you would like to stay there.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Briefing: A day before the tour we give you detailed information about your itinerary, where we also give you all the tickets that you will need on the trip, maps and all the relevant information that you have to know, this can be at your hotel.
- Tourist transportation: Hotel (Cusco) – Train Station – Hotel (Cusco), these services are private transportation.
- Train Tickets (Round Trip): We will get your ticket to go and back according to your train preference.
- Bus Tickets: We will have ready your ticket to go up and down for Machu Picchu.
- Entrance Fee to Machu Picchu: We will have booked “your Machu Picchu entrance ticket”.
- Professional Guide: Our tour guides will give you the most updated information you must know and they will show you the best places you have to see and pass by this beautiful and unforgettable day in Machu Picchu.
- Permanent Assistance: Our staff will be monitoring your step by step on your trip all the time, we are checking that everything is running well with you.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Meals (You have several restaurants from US$ 8).
- Tips (optional).
Private Group Service: Price in US Dollars per Reservation:
- one Person: USD
- 2-3 People: USD per person.
- 4-6 People: USD per person
- 7-+ People: USD per person
- 18 to 25 years old: US$30 Information required on student card: name of university, student name, photo of student, expiration date etc. A copy of the card at booking is required & government approval for discount.
- Under 18 years old: US$30 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: US$40 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Walking Poles – US$10 per pair (Professional Poles that can be extended)
- Vistadome Train Upgrade – US$57 per person
- Huayna Picchu Mountain – US$35 per person (Please request when you book your Tour)
- Machu Picchu Mountain – US$30 per person (Please request when you book your Tour)
“Please read carefully the following information; it will help you answer all of your questions about our services and your Machupicchu tour
It will take place the night before your tour departure at 6pm in your hotel
CAN I STORE MY LUGGAGE AT YOUR OFFICE:
Of course! During your tour of Machu Picchu your main luggage can be store at our office or at your hotel, both are for free.
HOW TO BOOK THE MACHU PICCHU TOUR?
FIRST, to book your Machu Picchu tour, we need you to fill out our booking form by clicking on BOOK NOW on our homepage or click here the link BOOK NOW.
Please be ready with the following information (FROM EACH PARTICIPANT in your group). We cannot purchase a Machu Picchu permit without the following information:
Personal information (your full name, exactly as on your passport):
D.OB. (dd / mm / yyyy)
SECOND, we require a deposit of the 50% of the payment per person in order to purchase your machupicchu tickets and train tickets
MAY I CHANGE THE DEPARTURE DATE AFTER THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT?
Unfortunately the answer is “No”. Once the tickets have been bought the government does not allow any changes, so we can’t change any departure date after the ticket has been bought. If you want to change your tickets let us know 1 month in advance please
*** If you cancel your tour to Machu Picchu, the deposit is not refundable at all!
WHAT ABOUT ALTITUDE SICKNESS?
In general if you have regular exercise and spend a couple of days in Cusco, or in the Sacred Valley for acclimatisation to the altitude, you may be fine.
The recommended medicine for altitude sickness is WATER, COCA TEA and OXYGEN IF NEEDED; our guides are trained to treat you for Altitude Sickness.
Machupicchu is very low that cusco that means you will be fine in machupicchu
ARE WE DROPPED AT OUR HOTEL AFTER THE MACHU PICCHU TOUR?
Absolutely! Included in our services is dropping you off at your hotel on the return from your trek or tour. If you have booked your hotel in the Sacred Valley like Ollantaytambo or Urubamba, we will drop you there too!
If you spend the night at Ollantaytambo before the trek, we will pick you up there too.
For this tour, please try to pack as light as possible, which is key to enjoying this amazing tour.
- The tickets that are given in the briefing a day before your trip.
- Original Passport (This is requested to take the trains, buses and to get into Machu Picchu).
- Small rucksack (backpack) smaller than 30 liters.
- Repellent for Mosquitos.
- Water, Snacks.
- Rain Poncho (The climate is quite changeable it is better to be forewarned).
- Comfortable clothes (somewhat warm) when you leave early and return late is a bit cold, it’s better to feel comfortable with your temperature.
MORE SIMILAR TOURS: MACHUPICCHU
Previous Next The Sacred Valley is an incomparably beautiful stretch of small villages and ancient ruins spread across a broad plain and rugged mountain slopes northwest of Cusco. The Sacred Valley of the Incas is the main valley of Cusco, capital