Tours Machupicchu by taxi 1day
Peru Wild Treks 100% Local tour operator in Cusco Región!!!
Peru Wild Treks is a unique company in the Andes. Offering alternative tours like this tour for the people who doesn’t have enought time for that reason PWT is offering some alternative tours with the sole objective of teaching our clients the beauty that Peru has, as well as supporting the remote villages to develop using alternative routes. Our elaborate programs allow us to attend all types of passengers, including our low-income customers. Within these programs, there are programs tailored to your needs.
Route: Alternative by taxi.
Duration: 1 Day.
Departures: All year round
Trip type: Adventure, History.
Difficulty of Hike 2: semi moderate hike
Departure time: 03:00 am
Climate: The temperature is hot and humid during the day and cool at night. The temperature ranges between 12° and 24° degrees.
DAY 1: CUSCO – SANTA TERESA – HIDROELECTRICA – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO.
- Pick up Time: 03:00 am
- Duration in taxi: 5 hours of travel approximately, 85% of the road is asphalted and 15% is Trail.
- Meals: You must have your snacks
- Time of Walk: 3 hours from Hidroelectrica to Aguas calientes town.
- Bus Time: 25 minutes from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu
- Guided hours: 2 hours.
- Altitude reached: 4,350 meters.
- Altitude of the walk: 1,800 meters.
- Altitude of Machu Picchu Pueblo: 2,200 meters.
- Altitude of the Citadel of Machu Picchu: 2,430 meters
- Climate: The temperature is hot and humid during the day and cool at night. The temperature ranges between 12 ° and 24 °.
In the morning at 3:00am we are going to pick you up from your hotel. Later you will board the Private Taxi from cusco to the sacred valley and then you will continue driving up to the pass, this Summit is the highest part of this trip called “Abra Málaga” which is at an altitude of 4,316 meters, at the foot of the Verónica mountain .
From this point the trip continues the beautiful landscape with puna flavor after about 15 minutes we will start the descent towards the jungle, passing through the different micro – climates that make these landscapes a paradise within the majestic snow – covered peaks and making this place a tropical climate. We will continue our route by a paved road in perfect condition passing through the town of Alfamayo, Hyuro: located at 1500 masl one of the largest tea producers in Peru. High quality Huyro tea.
By having a warm and tropical climate you can also see a lot of plantation of fruit trees such as banana, pineapple, mango, orange granadilla, mandarin and many more.
Town of Santa María: Located at 1500 meters above sea level, tropical zone this place is well known for the production of fruits in great quantity we are going to stop here to take a Little break.
Later we are going to continue driving from Santa Maria Town to Santa Teresa town following just the secondary route then for 30 minutes more we’ll reach Hydroelectric the last bus stop.
From here we will start with the walk following the road next to the railroad track which is an approximate of 3 hours following the Vilcanota River and walking around of machupicchu city ,until arriving at the small town of Aguas Calientes.
Once you get there you will need to take a bus up to machupicchu, and then you will find the check point where you will show your Passport and your tickets and if you want you can hire a tour guide there the guided tour is for 2 hours ,so you will have like 3 or 4 hours to visit and explore machupicchu , please remmenber you have to leave machupichu at 3:00pm the latest, please don’t forget that, because you need to take a bus from machupicchu down to aguas calientes and then walking back to Hydroelectric where your private taxi is going to wait for you ,As you know you will take your private taxi from Hydroelectric back to Cusco.
- Pick you up from your hotel
- Private Taxi Cusco – Hiedroeléctrica – Cusco
- Entrance ticket to machupicchu( You can book before)
- Bus ticket up to machupicchu ( You can Book before)
$USD 70.00 PER PERSON (at least we need 2 people)
- Train Ticket from central Hidroeléctrica – Aguas Calientes (two ways $35.00 per person)
- Bus Ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu (round trip: $ 26.00 per person)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- A day backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek. Recommended: T shirts, shorts and
- some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong, comfortable footwear.
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
MORE SIMILAR SERVICES: VAN & TAXI