Rainbow mountain treks 2d/1n
An experience different from 5.000(masl) we can visit some places like district of Checacupe ,where there is a colonial church and colonial brigde ,as we ascend the climate is changing where we will appreciate some llamas. Alpacas, typical flora and fauna and we will see different communities , and also on the way we will see a beatiful glacier which is the Ausangate peak, this mountain is the highest in the cusco region and finally we will see the rainbow maountain and then back to cusco city.
DAY 1: CUSCO-CHILCA-PAMPACHIRY
We wiil pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am ,and then we will drive toward Checacupe for 3 hours aprox. on the way we will visit the Inca Gate and the colonial church and colonial bridge too, from checacupe we will drive on the secondary road for 1hour aprox. till Chilca which is the end of our driving where we will have our lunch, in the afternoon we are going to start our hike up to he community of pampachiri, where we can appreciate a part of the Ausangate Glacier and we will see some llamas and alpacas too ,this place is our first campsite.
DAY 1:PAMPACHIRY COMMUNITY-RAINBOW MOUNTAIN-CUSCO.
After our breakfast, we will start our hike going up aprox. for 1 hour, fron this pass we will see the rainbow mountain and some small lagoons and part of the Ausangate Glacier 6,732masl , from the pass to the rainbow mountain is like 2hours aprox, and the we will arrive to the famous rainbow mountain and you will enjoy the view and you can take some pictures after that we will hike down to Chilca for aprox. 1 hour and a half and the we will drive back to cusco and finally we are going to dropp off you at your hotel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private transport from your hotel to the beginning of the hike
- English speaking professional guide experienced in trekking .
- 4-person tent for every 2 people
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Professional Chef and assistant chef
- Wranglers and horses to carry all equipment
- Horse to transport up to 6 kg of your personal gear
- Duffle bag for your personal gear
- Emergency horse (in case you need it!)
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 4 dinners
- Hot water for washing twice daily
- Daily morning boiled and cold water to fill the water bottles.
- Emergency oxygen bottle and medical kit.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- First breakfast (Usually served in Hotel)
- Tips for your staff
Private Group Service: Price in US Dollars per Reservation:
- one Person: USD 550.00
- 2-3 People: USD 390.00 per person.
- 4-6 People: USD 300.00 per person
- 7-+ People: USD 240.00 per person
- Walking Poles – US$10 per pair per trek (Professional Poles that can be extended)
- Single supplement US$20.00 per night (for solo travellers with single room)
- Extra Horse USD$ 60.00
- Sleeping bag USD$ 10.00
- Good daypack (25 to 30 liters)
- Water storage: 2-3 litre Camelbaks are encouraged.
- Comfortable hiking boots with ankle support
- Toilet Paper
- 1 t-shirts
- 1 hiking or comfortable pants
- Hiking socks
- Polar or sweater for early mornings and evenings
- Face moisturizer
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Personal medications
- Sun Hat
- Wool Hat if cold season for evenings or early morning
- Rain jacket – rainy season
- Snacks like chocolate bars, cereal bars or any dry fruit
- Rain plastic poncho (provided by SAM)
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips
MORE SIMILAR TOURS : TWO DAYS
Previous Next The Sacred Valley is an incomparably beautiful stretch of small villages and ancient ruins spread across a broad plain and rugged mountain slopes northwest of Cusco. The Sacred Valley of the Incas is the main valley of Cusco, capital